Are you an experienced veterinary surgeon that..
- Would enjoy being part of a fantastic team;
- Is passionate about providing outstanding patient and client care;
- Would like to work in an independent practice which allows you clinical freedom and as much support as you require;
- Feel any ideas you have for the practice are valued;
- Would like a 4 day week with a Saturday morning rota and no OOH;
- Wishes to live in idyllic Cornwall?
Hopefully looking through out website and Facebook pages you get an idea about our practice and our values;
- treating pets as if they are our own
- supporting clients in every way we can
- being supportive and understanding to our colleagues.
- being a valued member of a team.
We are celebrating our 50th anniversary this year. History is very important to us, but so is the future and we are looking to continue on our exciting adventure improving and being the best we can possibly be in every aspect of the veterinary practice.
Our veterinary surgeon position allows for a good work/life balance which we feel is essential to allow time to enjoy the best things about living in Cornwall. We work 4 days a week with the same day off each week and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings (an average of 42 hours a week). We have all the usual toys to play with, offer 4 or 5 weeks holiday (we can discuss which you would prefer), a CPD budget is available and salary is commensurate with experience. If you would like a more detailed job description please email our practice manager Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find the possibility of being part of our amazing team appealing please email your CV with a covering letter telling us all about yourself to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!